As I’ve mentioned previously, Blockchain is not just for Bitcoin anymore. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t see another exciting blockchain based idea. Today I thought that we’d post a Blockchain News Roundup.
Blockchain News Roundup
- Jérôme Grillères, CEO of VeChain gives a great interview about how the block chain will revolutionize luxury goods:
The day is not far when you’ll be able to simply take out your phone and check whether the product you have on hand is genuine or not.
- That interview took place at BlockShow Asia 2017. You can get your tickets for next year, or just read about the 2017 show.
- While the blockchain is not just for Bitcoin these days, it’s also not just for start-ups! Forbes has an article about dinosaurs like IBM and Visa are embracing the technology.
- You know that a technology has come of age when Wired has a: “How to explain tech (x) to your family article… All kidding aside that’s a good click.
- There are rumors that Apple might be thinking of breaking into the blockchain business It wouldn’t be the first time that Apple comes in after a technology after it matures and dominates.
- No matter how it shakes out exactly, blockchain will disrupt industries. The trick is figuring out how and which industries.
So there you go, the inaugural Blockchain News Roundup. If you have some exciting blockchain news you’d like to share, please use the comments section below.